Friday, March 3, 2017

I Won't Cry ( Ronnie Davis)



Lyrics and translation for I Won't Cry (Acoustic) by Ronnie Davis
darling i found out ling time ago that you dont live me not anymore but i keep on loving you just the same

(ohhh ahh, ohh ahh) i won't cry . i won't cry, i won't! share the tear, i keep on loving you year after year, even though you left me (ohhh ahh . ohh ahh) i won't cry sometimes i worry over you, and Times i don't know what to do . darling you give me heartache and pain and thought of you out with another man! i won't cry i won't! share the tear . i keep on loving you year after year . even though you left me! ohh ahh ohh ahhh! i won't cry sometimes I'm worried over you (×2) at times i don't know what to do darling you give me heartache and pain and thought of you out with another man! i won't cry, i won't! share the tear i keep on loving you year after year even though you left ohhh ahh ohh hhh i won't cry

No comments:

Post a Comment