Friday, March 3, 2017

Smells Like Teen Spirit (Nirvana)



Load up on guns andBring your friendsIt's fun to loseAnd to pretendShe's over boredAnd self assuredOh no, I knowA dirty word
hello, how low? (repeat)
With the lights out it's less dangerousHere we are nowEntertain usI feel stupid and contagiousHere we are nowEntertain usA mulattoAn albinoA mosquitoMy LibidoYeah
I'm worse at what I do bestAnd for this gift I feel blessedOur little group has always beenAnd always will until the end
hello, how low? (x bunch of times)
With the lights out it's less dangerousHere we are nowEntertain usI feel stupid and contagiousHere we are nowEntertain usA mulattoAn albinoA mosquitoMy LibidoYeah
And I forgetJust why I tasteOh yeah, I guess it makes me smileI found it hardIt was hard to findOh well, whatever, nevermind
hello, how low? (x bunch of times)
With the lights out it's less dangerousHere we are nowEntertain usI feel stupid and contagiousHere we are nowEntertain usA mulattoAn albinoA mosquitoMy LibidoYeah, a denialA denialA denial...
Ulasan Lagu Ini (klik disini !): 

No comments:

Post a Comment