Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Make Me Say (Kimie)




Make Me Say

Oooh, Oooh
Oooh, Oooh

I'll pick you up, girl if you're ready
Hold the vibe, rock-stead-easy
We go slow, vibes all flow
The only woman that I truly know
A real woman, courteous and kind
The type of girl I idolize
A real queen (real queen), you're so sweet (so sweet)
From your crown to the soles of your feet

You make me say ooooh (ooooh)
You make me say ooooh (ooooh)

You make me say

I love to see your eyes that shine
So glad that you're mine
I feel a way for you, I feel a way for you
I'll be your queen and you be my king, man
Your lioness if you be my lion
Everything you say and everything you do
I want you to know you make me say ooooh
Girl, you're the only one for me in all the area

Girl, you're the only one for me in all the area
You're the only one for me in all the country
You're the only one for me in all the universe
You're the only one who makes me say … makes me say
You're the only one for me in all the country, yeah

Girl, you're the only one for me in all the area
Boy, you're the only one for me in all the country
Girl, you're the only one for me in all the universe
Boy, you're the only one who makes me say … say

No comments:

Post a Comment